If you’re trying to get pregnant or just want to get a better understanding of your fertility and menstrual cycle, it helps to have access to some great resources.
The below books are the top books I recommend for those wanting to know more than just simple basics. Many of these books also rate very highly with BellyBelly forum members – you can read their reviews in the forums too.
Enjoy these books!
For any woman unhappy with her current method of birth control; demoralised by her quest to have a baby; or experiencing confusing symptoms in her cycle, this book provides answers to all these questions, plus amazing insights into a woman’s body. Weschler thoroughly explains the empowering Fertility Awareness Method, which in only a couple minutes a day allows a woman to:
- Enjoy highly effective, scientifically proven birth control without chemicals or devices
- Maximise her chances of conception or expedite fertility treatment by identifying impediments to conception
- Increase the likelihood of choosing the gender of her baby
- Gain control of her sexual and gynaecological health
“Having a baby is one of the biggest life-decisions that a couple can make together. Plan to Get Pregnant tells you what you need to do to maximise your chances of conception, and breaks the process down into 10 manageable steps. It not only talks you though getting pregnant, but it also offers guidance on how to stay pregnant, especially through the, often difficult, first trimester. From how to know when you’re both ready to become parents and what to eat for maximum fertility, to embarking on IVF treatment and beyond, this book is a must-read for anyone who wants to start a family.”
Zita West has numerous fertility books and I highly recommend her work. Other books from Zita West include:
- Zita West’s Guide To Getting Pregnant
- Fertility and Conception: A Complete Guide to Getting Pregnant
- Zita West’s Guide to Fertility and Assisted Conception
Many women have problems with their fertility at some time in their lives. Solutions and preventative advice here will contribute to womens well-being, and help to overcome problems with contraception, infertility, reproductive and hormonal health. Includes:
- The natural approach
- The unnatural approach
- Cervical mucus changes
- Basal body temperature changes
- Rhythm calculations
- The lunar cycle
- Synchronising cycles
- Sexual expression in fertile times
- Charting and co-ordinating the methods for contraception
- Natural remedies for hormonal and reproductive health
- Natural, healthy conception
You Can Purchase These Books From…
Connect With Others On The Conception Journey
If you’d like to read others experiences or even contribute your own, please join us in the BellyBelly Forums – we have a section dedicated to conception.